Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Sunday, July 10, 2011

Delaware, Ohio Wedding Photographer: Kristy and Joshua Say "I Do!"

I'm excited to sneak peek some photos from yesterday. We had beautiful weather once again. It was warm, but not sweltering hot like it has been (or is today!). The colors, flowers, and wedding party looked fabulous!! Enjoy the preview!

I LOVE high heels... and blue!

I love the stephanotis with the rhinestones. Reminds me of my wedding bouquet... :)

Kristy looked gorgeous!!









This was all the girls' idea!



Josh looked great in his tux, as well.







Josh suggested this, but I was secretly hoping and wishing they would the whole time! :)

More photos to come soon...

No comments: