Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Delaware, Ohio Children's Photographer: Meet Baby Adrianna and the "S" Family!

When I met the "S" Family for our session today, I just knew it was going to be a fun time. Their children are adorable and so sweet! And, I LOVE that they have family photos all over their home! I really hope you love your pics from today! Enjoy!

The whole family posed in Baby Adrianna's nursery. I loved the green and pinks together. The decor was beautiful!










This is probably one of my absolute favorite pics!

Matthew, Jensyn, and Alex on their swingset in the yard.




The whole family, including sweetie-pie Bella!










No comments: