Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Delaware, Ohio Newborn Photographer: Meet Baby Emerson Alan!

I was so excited to meet a brand new little one for my session today. Little Emerson joined his 3 other big siblings and parents at home just yesterday. He is only 5 days old!! His Mommy got a Harrington Photography Gift Certificate at her Baby Shower and I think that was such a great gift idea!! You just can't beat photo memories of your brand new little one! Enjoy!





I loved his little quirky expression! He just did NOT want to sleep and miss all the photo action.





Mom and Dad, Bethany and Alan, are just so calm and laid-back with him, you can tell they are pros!









Thank you for letting me be the first to capture memories of little Emerson!!

No comments: