Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Delaware, Ohio Pet Photographer: A Photographer and Her Dog

There are not many recent portraits out there of myself. I love hiding behind the camera. But, since my doggy Tators was diagnosed with lymphoma - an unbelievable 10 weeks ago today - I figured it would be good to have more "family" pictures. So, I let my husband/assistant take over the reins behing the camera several weekends ago, and here are the results. I still don't think I could ever possibly have "enough" photos of me and Tators. So, not to be self-indulgent, but here are my faves! Thanks Adam! :)





Waving "hello!"





And a happy 10th Birthday to Tators tomorrow! :)

No comments: