Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Just Jack!

While visiting our friends in Denver, we made time for an impromptu photo shoot with Baby Jack. He is just as cute as a button! I spent the majority of my time in Denver holding him and making faces at him. Hope I'm not getting baby fever! :)

Kate and Galen (mommy & daddy) - hope you like the photos! You have the most adorable, happy-go-lucky little man!

No comments: