Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Thursday, November 6, 2008

Rocky Mountain Inspiration

I felt refreshed and inspired again after experiencing the beauty of the Rocky Mountains and Colorado on my trip several weeks ago. If only we had the same scenery here in central Ohio... I would never put my camera down! I was able to narrow the 600+ photos down to my 13 favorite. Here they are - enjoy!
Scenic view near Breckenridge/Keystone, CO
Sapphire Point - Dillon, CO (the most beautiful view!)
Rocky Mountain Cascades (great hike!)


Sunset in Dillon, CO

Ghost Town of Gilman/Beldon, CO (taken after dark, in the rain, down into the valley)

Maroon Bells near Aspen, CO (gloomy day - thunder and snow together!)

Historic Redstone Inn (the only thing) in Redstone, CO

Stephen King's #1 inspiration for "The Shining"
The Stanley Hotel in Estes Park, CO

And now for my favorites... The posters and prints...

A scenic bypass between Redstone and Black Canyon of the Gunnison At the very tippy top of the Continental Divide, snow storm rolling in... Abandoned barn in the Middle of Nowhere, CO

My favorite photo of the trip - Ashcroft Ghost Town Hotel

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Ohh they all look so awesome. And you went to the Stanley!!! I have always wanted to go there....

PicturesByTracy said...

WOW Sherri! These are so beautiful. You could seriously sell prints of several of these images...the last two 4-sure. Thanks for your help yesterday.