Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Thursday, October 2, 2008

Announcing Baby Sophie!

I've been working hard since before Sophie's arrival for her birth announcement. Finally, it is complete! Welcome Sophie!


Fun fact - when designing the announcements, I filled in "fake" information about Sophie to serve as a template. And, I put that she was born on September 14th, weighed 7 pounds 8 ounces, and was 21 inches long. I was only off by an ounce! So, it seems that I'm psychic, too. Also, I loved working with all the different pink colors. Baby announcements are so much fun! Beth and Chris - I hope your family enjoys receiving their announcements!

I also finalized my logo for any of my design product cards and announcements, so Harrington Photography Designs is officially up and running!

If you know anyone who's expecting, pass on the word! Birth announcements are available as part of Baby's First Year Packages, as well! Happy Fall!

No comments: