Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Wednesday, October 8, 2008

New Toys!

I want everyone to know that have the most wonderful husband who lets me buy new "toys" (i.e. equipment) for my business, without even a hesitation. :) Just a few weeks ago, he got me the Canon 430EX Speedlite as an anniversary gift, and last night he let me go wild and buy the brand new, latest and greatest from Canon - the Canon 50D! AND, the kit including the brand new 18-200mm lens with Image Stabilization.



And, don't forget the lens hood that came with the kit!
I get so many more features, including 15.1 megapixels of goodness and up to 12,800 ISO. Plus the lens has image stabilization and a better aperture that my current zoom lens. It just feels so much more solid than my Rebel XTi. When all the gear is hooked up on it, it gets quite heavy on the wrist!
I've been too busy to play around with it too much, but I'm dilligently reading the manual. I'm considering giving the camera a whirl on my Colorado trip next week. I'm hoping to have some BEAUTIFUL photos to post from that adventure!
See you all when I return!

No comments: