Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Friday, October 24, 2008

New Posters!

My co-workers at the college where I work have been bugging me to decorate my office. My wonderful office mate moved out several weeks ago and it left our office very bare. Hey - I got an ivy plant! It's growing, but the walls are still bare, just empty hooks hanging there.

I've been wanting to hang up some "inspirational" posters, but didn't want to spend the money on the posters and framing. On the other hand, I just got back from an AMAZING Colorado vacation, so I put two and two together. Voila! I have created my own Harrington Photography Inspirational Posters. And you can have one of your own, too!
Also, I'm still fine-tuning the quotes. I just got really excited to share what I came up with tonight. Here are two samples that will soon be proudly displayed in my office, printed as 16"x20" prints in black frames. More to come!

Hmmm... should the second poster say "Serenity" instead? Any key word ideas? I'm open to hear them!
P.S. You like the new watermark? I'm trying to streamline all my labels/logos/etc.

No comments: