Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Friday, June 8, 2012

Delaware, Ohio Wedding Photographer: Nick and Jessica's Big Day - Part 2

I am so eager to share photos from the second half of Nick and Jessica's day. They're busy enjoying their amazing honeymoon, so I wanted to post a treat before they returned home. Enjoy!





On the stairs at the Athletic Club of Columbus.






Ooops... did my camera accidentally take a photo inside the Ohio Statehouse?



You can just feel that special bond that these two share!! :)






At Schiller Park...




Just before the ceremony...

The ballroom looked beautiful!




They had an amazing-looking dessert bar instead of a giant cake.  How creative and delicious it looked!




Sweet moment with Nick and his mother...


Shenanigans at the reception... costumes courtesy of the photo booth!



No comments: