Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Columbus, Ohio Wedding Photographer: Becky and Brent "Eat, Drink, and Re-Marry"! Part 1

The first word that comes to mind about this weekend's wedding is... PERFECT.  Becky and Brent could not have had a more perfect day.  They got married in their beautiful front yard on their farm, with close friends and family present.  I can't think of a more romantic, special way to celebrate!!  Everyone had a blast, and the theme, decorations, food, and desserts were spectacular!  Adam and I felt like we were guests at the wedding, everyone in the family was so kind to us.  We ran our first "photo booth" (more on that to come in the next post!).  Here are some details from their day and some views of the ceremony.

Tractors + flowers = love.









Becky's uncle walked her down the steps.

And, I did notice Brent get a bit teary-eyed!  So sweet... :)











Their sweet puppy Holly posed for a shot (she's 17 1/2 years old!!).  What a sweetie!

And Brent's partner Bruno really wanted to be a part of the big day.  I just LOVE his smile in this photo.

Can't wait to share more of the happy couple together!!

No comments: