Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Sunday, June 3, 2012

Delaware, Ohio Wedding Photographer: Nick and Jessica's Big Day - Part 1

I am still recovering from all of the excitement yesterday, but couldn't wait to look through all of Nick and Jess' photos and choose my favorites. Here are some shots of the details before the wedding. I'm saving the ones of the two of them together for a later post, so enjoy the anticipation!!

The ceremony and reception took place at the gorgeous Athletic Club of Columbus!  I love being downtown, such a great atmosphere.


Getting ready at the Renaissance Hotel in downtown Columbus.


Beautiful dress details...








A special photo request from the groom - love how this turned out.  What gorgeous rings!!








Great first moment when Jessica's father saw her in her dress.  Their whole family had me tearing up all day!!


Jessica and Nick's "first look" moment.  Poor Nick was standing and waiting forever... I'm sure we really built the moment up!  I love that they got to share that time just between them, and we got to capture it.


Sharing a moment together... (captured by Adam)


As seen in my previous post, right after their "first look."



Cute side-by-side photos... thanks to Adam for the great idea!  We played around at the Ohio Statehouse building for some of the photos.








Also spent some time at Schiller Park in German Village.  What a great park!  I really need to get downtown more often!








Fun...


And serious...



Special request from the bride.... GORGEOUS!!!!



More to come very soon!!

No comments: