Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Columbus, Ohio Photographer: A Year in Review

Happy New Year blog! 2009 was an awesome, busy year. My business (and I, as a photographer) grew so much over the last year and I look forward with great anticipation for what 2010 will bring. I know there are definitely some new little ones on the way, and some great new marriages beginning. I can't wait for all of it!! I'm going to enjoy some peace and relaxation here in the first few months of the year, as I cut back on my day job (sort of!) and spend more time focusing on my business/hobby/passion. I know this summer and fall will be a busy one again.

So, as with tradition, I reflected back on the past year, and here is a tribute to all the great people (and pets!) whom I met over the past year and had the pleasure of doing business with.



Enjoy!! And THANK YOU!! Keep an eye on the blog and website for updates and changes to come in the near future!

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Cute! It's neat to see all the different year-in-review slide shows and how things change from one year to the next. Congrats on all you accomplished in 2009!

Shelby said...

Keep up the good work. Your pictures are AWESOME!!! Can't wait to get more.

Anonymous said...

This was terrific!! You have a special gift to capture these wonderful moments in time. Keep up the great work!