Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Sunday, January 24, 2010

Dayton, Ohio Newborn Photographer: Baby Keegan

Hello 2010! I know I've been pretty scarce in the blogging world over the past month. But, I've been quite busy behind the scenes getting Harrington Photography ready for a BIG 2010. I've already been booking sessions and weddings well into the summer. I'm so excited to see what this year brings! And, I'm happy to announce that I just launched the first ever Harrington Photography (full-color) Ordering Catalog! I am eager to share that with new clients.

One new big theme this year is... NEWBORNS! I already know of four babies born just this week and several more expected for next month, and several more later this year. I can't wait to share the photos of all of them with you in the upcoming year. So, let's start with photo session #1 of the new year!

Meet Keegan Christopher. Congratulations to Chris, Beth, and big Sis Sophie!! Keegan is quite possibly (okay, definitely!) my smallest client yet! Keegan was only 5 days old for our session today. He is just SO tiny! But I'm sure he will grow a ton before the next time I see him. I'm sure you remember super cute Sophie from the past year. We watched her grow from a newborn into a gorgeous little 16-month old. And, boy how she has grown in just the past 5 days. She is now a big sis! How cute is this???

She thinks Keegan is "her baby" and tries to be a big helper. Her little hand was patting his shoulder the whole time... too adorable!

Then, I think I captured Baby's First Smile!!

My favorite image... I was laying on the floor with Keegan taking pictures, and big sis was wondering why the camera wasn't pointed on her for the first time ever. So, she did what she could to get attention. And, it worked! I couldn't have posed her more perfectly! She completely mimicked Keegan's pose!!

Beth had told me he hadn't screamed like this since the hospital. I have a way of bringing that out in babies. And sometimes the bear hat will do it.


I love little wrinkly feet!


What a cutie pie!

Thanks Beth, Chris, and Sophie for letting me come see Keegan so soon! He's adorable and I'm sure it will be a ton of fun raising him and Sophie together.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Aww, he is cute. Good job capturing baby's first smile. ;) Looks like Sophie's having a great time as a big sister.

Mandy said...

So cute! I love the little feet!!!