Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Monday, December 21, 2009

Delaware, Ohio Photographer: Happy Holidays!!

I wanted to take a moment to wish all my clients from 2009 a Happy Holiday! I was taking a moment to reflect back on 2009 and realized that I had 30 special clients last year (half of which I think I worked with in the last 3 months!)! That just amazes me and makes me SO happy! I love you all for all you have done over the past year to help me grow my business exponentially. And to imagine that this is a part-time gig! I can only hope that 2010 is just as awesome as this past year.

I truly hope more weddings, families, puppies, and babies are in my photographing future!! Happy Holidays from the Harrington Family! See you next year!

No comments: