Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Storybook Albums: Mary and Kevin

Recently I have been designing my little heart out. You may also remember Mary & Kevin from their October wedding. I just finished designing their storybook album, too, and theirs is on its way! It should arrive any day! Enjoy!

I just loved all the pictures on their bridal party pages.


The last page is a fun one! Everyone looks so happy!

Thanks you two! I hope you enjoy your "goodie box" that's on its way!

No comments: