Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Dayton, Ohio Wedding Photograper: Ashley & Sam Part II

And... now what you've been waiting for. The wedding ceremony!

Ashley was such a beautiful bride and her brother looked so proud walking her down the aisle.

Ashley and Sam were so cute during the ceremony, holding hands, giggling, and looking at each other. Awww...

I swear Ashley was just *beaming* throughout the whole ceremony!



Thanks to my super duper assistant/husband Adam for this shot from the balcony.
.

You may kiss the bride...

So happy as they were heading off to their celebration.

Everyone packed into their "party bus" by Beats Feet. I loved the faux fireplace and their driver was so courteous and professional!

Before the reception, we were off to the Dayton Art Institute. I just LOVE the colors!

And someone (one of the girls) had this great idea! They were so cold they took the guys' jackets. I'm not sure which guy had the idea to hold the flowers though... too cute! ;) Sam just looks stunning in that shawl!

Time for some favorites!




The buffet was catered by Rob's and everything looked and tasted amazing! The alfredo and macaroni are the best! The cake was just gorgeous and delicious, by the way. From nowhere else, but the amazing ele'.

Kudos to Adam for this great capture. How precious is she?!

The lights and tunes were great! And not only does the DJ keep the party going, but he also break dances! This is one of my favorite reception photos of all-time with a little help once again from fisheye.

Parting shot! I love this pic of Ashley! She was getting wild with the Welch's Grape juice!

I wish you two the best and hopefully we'll have some more photos together in our future!

No comments: