Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Thursday, March 12, 2009

Exciting New Things!

This post is dedicated to the fun and exciting new things at Harrington Photography. First up...

Harrington Photography has re-designed its website. Check out all the new changes and great features at:

http://www.harringtonphotos.net/

I've been working super hard on the new site since the beginning of 2009. I want to thank my wonderful husband, Adam, for all his work on my starter site that he built from scratch last year to help get the business rolling. It served a great purpose and I appreciate that, but now it was time for an upgrade because we are moving on to bigger and better things!

Next up...

New address labels and brand labels are here. Now any packaging you receive from Harrington Photography will have its own brand label on it! I'm excited to be rolling those out. Can't wait to use my first one!



And finally...

Press printed albums are here. These albums are a unique, creative way to display your wedding day or personal memories captured by Harrington Photography. Each album is uniquely designed for YOU!

The albums are created with quality construction and heavy semi-gloss paper bound into hinged pages so your album lays flat, beautifully displaying your photos. The durable album covers are available in fabric, leather, and photo designs. Dust jackets and foil stamping are also available on covers.

The press printed albums are available in the following sizes: 5"x5", 5"x7", 8"x8", 8.5"x11", and 10"x10".

Pictured below is the 10"x10" press printed album in dark red leather.

Love. It. A. Lot.




And now, onto the next project...

1 comment:

PicturesByTracy said...

ROCK ON with your bad self!! Congrats honey:)