Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Friday, February 20, 2009

Wedding Album Design

As mentioned, my most recent bride and groom - Shayla and Rahman - have ordered a gorgeous 10"x10" press printed story book of their wedding day. I'm having a lot of fun designing it - it's a nice change of pace in Photoshop. Here is a sneak peek at what I've been working on:









I didn't realize how much math I'd have to do to make all the pictures fit in the collages. :) I can't wait to see it printed! (In my opinion, these are so much cooler than the traditional photo albums. It helps put the whole story together.) I will definitely take photos of the album to share on the blog. I hope you two like the album so far!

No comments: