Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Thursday, March 19, 2009

On Assignment...

I was back on assignment for the local newspaper this week. I was sent to shoot the Blue Jackets Hockey game against the Blackhawks. Hockey has never really been my "sport." It is just so fast-paced and hard-hitting. Ick! I'd rather shoot a wedding! Much more romantic!

Anyway, here are some of my better attempts at being a sports photographer. Thanks Justin for inviting me along again!

But first... the reason why the sport makes me so nervous:

A little too close to the action. This is why I do not shoot through the photog holes. You can see how scratched up the plexiglass is. That's the mess I shoot all my photos through - for protection!!


A few action shots...




And some great saves by the goalies...




Nash had a big goal last night. This was the reaction on his face as the puck was going in the goal. He was standing RIGHT in front of me. Then, his teammates' celebration.



Another crazy play of the game...


And what fan doesn't love a good hockey fight?? I guess I was the only one cringing during this! I love their expressions... one looks a little scared.

No comments: