Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Thank you! Thank you! THANK YOU!

I am super excited for this post! I have two purposes in writing: First and foremost, to thank everyone who has supported me in my first year of business. I appreciate all that my clients, friends, family, and hubby have done to help me get my business off the ground in the first year. THANK YOU so much! I have met so many great people, friends, instructors, and mentors along the way. I am so grateful for all I've learned from everyone. But, I still have so much more ahead of me! To think, it all started with my birthday gift from Adam last January - a little website called Harrington Photos built from the ground up, with lots of love...

Secondly, I want to let you know a little bit about where I'm headed in 2009. My first new investment/change for the year is to present all my clients with slide shows of their images, set to music. As I've said before, I love to tell stories through photography, and that's what I plan to do for each and every client. So, I'm super excited to give a sneak preview of the slideshow (that clients have the opportunity to purchase on DVD) and I have combined that with a 2008 Thank You Tribute to all my previous clients. I am so awed and humbled watching this slideshow and remembering all that I was able to accomplish this year. Wow! Go me! :)

Turn your volume up... turn my John Mayer music off, and enjoy the show!


So, what did you think? I'm so excited about putting my first official slideshow together for a client this weekend. It's going to be beautiful!

In other news, I recently started a group/page/store (whatever they call it!) on Facebook. Click here to check out the Harrington Photography page and become a fan if you're not one already! Facebook is so much fun! I haven't gotten into the MySpace, Twitter, or Flickr thing yet, but maybe some day! It's a lot to keep up with.

And in final news, just around the bend I will be re-vamping my blog and website, too. They are both in need of a new look for the new year. I've been working on a new blog banner, but I just need to get caught up on all my photo editing and I'll be ready to unveil it soon. My goal is by Feb. 1. I'm really looking forward to all that's to come this year! I hope you enjoy it all!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Love the video. I think you need to hold a class!!! I picked up the camera this morning and seem to have gone blank on the whole thing.I blame the drugs!

PicturesByTracy said...

That was great. Congrats on your first year!!! I look forward to watching you grow.