Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Monday, January 5, 2009

A Very Harrington Holiday

I've been keeping very busy through Christmas and New Year's, so I've finally had a chance to post a few photos from MY family Christmas. Thought I would share a little bit about myself with everyone. Every year, it's tradition that we start off on Christmas Eve with my mother's side of the family. And, as with tradition, we do all the posed family portraits in front of the fireplace.


All of my grandparents' children were here this year (Diane, Jim, Rita, Bill, Sue (mom), Mary, Bill (grandpa), Virginia (grandma), and Barb.

Somehow, someone managed to get a shot of my hubby Adam and me.....and... this is why I like to stay behind the camera. :)


I also tried some less traditional shots (moving away from the fireplace) with my bokeh filter in front of the tree - Mark and Mary.


And, my aunt also wanted a nice photo for her mother-in-law - Rita and Bob.


So, that was Christmas Eve. On Christmas Day we went to my father's side. My cousin's son Parker was the cutest thing. We haven't had a kid around at Christmas for a while now, so he was quite entertaining. Apparently he wasn't such a good boy for his 18 month photo session a while back, but he sure was hamming it up for me! I had to get some good shots for them to have.

Apparently Parker is a little photographer, too.


I also managed to catch a cute family portrait for Becky, Darin, and Parker.


How adorable. He was peeking out at me from behind the curtains. Totally flirting with the camera!


Finally, I put a little Parker collage together for my family. We thought it would be cute to put him in this giant stocking. He thought it was cute too for about 10 seconds... luckily that's what I captured. :)



We also spent time with Adam's side of the family, visiting his grandmother's home on Christmas Eve and his parents' home on Christmas evening. I think by the time I got there, even I was ready to put the camera away and kick back and relax... It all went by in a whirlwind.

Enjoy the little bit of holiday that is still around! Happy New Year!

No comments: