Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The "B" Family Portraits

On Sunday, the weather was brisk and chilly for my session with Mitchell, Erica, and Gallagher. But that didn't stop us! We braved the cold and Gallagher was beyond elated to be running free at the park. Here is a sneak peek of your photos! I had a lot of fun with my first "winter" session of the season. (Glad I could wear my coat and hat.) Enjoy! My FAVORITE picture of the day!!! It cracks me up everytime I look at him! This is Gallagher's "I will do anything for that treat in your hand... please... please... PLLLEEEEAASSEE" look. :)

I think this one is so cute!One of my favorite family poses...
Despite Gallagher's "antics" we got quite a few good ones of him, did we? :)I love the ones when you're just being yourselves!Hope you like them! The rest of your proofs will be coming soon!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Great photos! Hopefully you all didn't freeze out there. I also like the one where they're being themselves (him picking her up).

We had a shoot on Sunday morning, too, but ours was indoors. ;)