Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Friday, November 14, 2008

Brittany and Mike Tie the Knot!

I was so honored to be a part of Brittany and Mike's big day last Saturday. The weather turned out perfect (even if it was a little chilly!) and the leaves were the most beautiful colors. Thanks so much to Tracy for your guidance and allowing me to come along for the ride! You are a great mentor! I'm more than happy to assist you anytime!

Enjoy the photos! I couldn't choose just a few! :) This is just a sneak peek of many more to come.





Reminds me of a cute picture Tracy took of me - veil blowing in the wind - on my wedding day. :)




I love the natural lighting in this one.


This is such a fun picture!


I really LOVE this father-daughter pose... he was definitely a proud father on Saturday. This is definitely one of my top favorite pics.


The overlook at Eden Park.


I think this is soooo romantic - great idea Tracy!


Love this pictures - looks straight out of a magazine.


Next Top Model poses... :)












Happy accident with the lighting...


Thanks again Tracy and Shannon for letting me assist you! I had a blast!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sherri! Awesome pics!! I had a lot of fun with you and Tracy...I hope we can all hang out again....Love your photography!!

PicturesByTracy said...

Sherri!!!! You did a wonderful job:) You know already that I love your leave shot:) You have a great eye and I love the different perspectives you shot.