Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Sunday, August 3, 2008

#1 Buckeye - Smoky

My session with Smoky (the minature schnauzer) two weekends ago was so much fun! He's an adorable little guy and he loves the camera! He didn't take a single bad shot! He was so well behaved and put up with us even despite the H-O-T weather.

And, he is just that much of a Buckeye's fan that he was willing to wear his Jim Tressel sweater for a few poses.
Clearly, you can tell his mommies Diane & Kelly are big Buckeye fans too! Thanks for the suggestion for this cute picture, you two! You are all decked out! OH -- IO! :)


I hope you enjoy the photos of your furry little man!

No comments: