Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Drumroll, please....

If you can believe it, Harrington Photography is finally ready to unveil its official website! I had a temporary site up for the past several months that I wasn't 100% satisfied with. I had been debating about spending several hundred dollars for a photography website software package (think: really easy/very professional looking). However, my hubby Adam and I got creative this weekend. He had the technical skills, and I, the creative skills. Together, we designed our site!

It started on Friday when I finally got inspired to design my business cards. (I've had about 5 previous designs I didn't feel I could live with.) But the other day, I had an idea, tried it out, and it worked! I wanted something simplistic, but elegant and I think that's what I got. Here is my business card design, front and back:

I'm going to have them printed on pearlized stock card paper and they are going to look so pretty! I'm very excited with how the cards turned out. So now I've created my "brand/image" and carried that over to the new website. Check it out and let me know what you think at www.harringtonphotos.net. Some special features that I'm really excited about are still in the works, but for now I have a professional site and image that I am happy with. Thank you to the best hubby in the world for all his help! :)

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Yay! Look at your business cards and website. Glad to see you found something you love. It looks very elegant! I'm looking forward to your special features. ;)

A little tip with pearl paper if you don't already know - in my experience you have to make the colors darker. Black will obviously show up great, but your light grays may show up lighter or very faint. You might want to ask the printer if you want your colors consistent.

Looks great!