Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Weekends in Nature

For the past two weekends, I have been very fortunate to be able to visit some beautiful places with beautiful scenery. The first weekend was spent at Malabar Farm near Mohican State Park in Loudonville, Ohio. It was one of THE most peaceful places I've ever been and it was one of THE most perfect evenings for a tractor ride in the country!

The sun was low in the sky with the cows grazing in the pasture.... all you could hear (no car engines) was the sound of a very angry cow moo-ing! And all you could smell (no diesel fumes) was "fresh" country air..... Ahhhh....

This past weekend, the hubby and I spent some time with our friends (and photo buddies) Vicki and Dan of Rye Designs. We were in the town of Burlington, KY. Of course, Vicki and I were armed with our cameras on our afternoon hike in the woods. Here's a collage of some of the photos I captured. And, the second photo is my attempt at softening running water with a slow shutter speed. Enjoy!


No comments: