Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Thursday, July 31, 2008

Nadia's Big Day

Several weeks ago, I had a blast shooting photos of little Nadia and her parents, Crystal and Terry. She was so adorable, and had the cutest little outfit! She was so silly and loved to stick out her tongue in pictures. We found out the secret to getting her to smile - sing the ABC's! I think Crystal and I sang the ABC's at least 20 times throughout the evening! :) Whatever works!

We took our photos outside at Franklin Park. We spent some time with the flowers and then on the playground. We played with Nadia's big ball and bubbles. I had a great time! And Nadia was just the most adorable gal ever! This is why I love my job! I hope you enjoy your photos!


No comments: