Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Delaware, Ohio Family Photographer: The "S" Family in Lebanon!

This weekend, I had the pleasure of photographing my cousin's beautiful family once again. The kids are just growing up so fast and have really turned into little models with all the posing they've done for me. :) Sophie will be going into second grade. Keegan is starting kindergarten. And, Nicolas just had his second birthday. Beth and Chris did a great job selecting their beautiful blue outfits for the session. I love the color against the bold train colors and the brick building. We took photos in their hometown of Lebanon. Some cool things to see down there! Enjoy!


They are just too cute and sweet together. I bet they always get along this well, right? :)


Love, love, LOVE this pic!







And, some great family photos! :)



No comments: