Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Delaware, Ohio Family Photographer: Meet the "W" Family!

After this past week, I was a little worried that winter was on it's way to Ohio. Saturday was the coldest, rainiest, yuckiest day yet and I wasn't sure how it could possibly be dry, warm, and sunny for my photo session with the "W" family the next day. Well, I couldn't believe it when I woke up to one of the most beautiful days of the fall. It was just SO gorgeous for our evening session on Sunday. They could not have had a better day! I'm so glad it worked out. I enjoyed an evening at Blue Limestone Park here in Delaware with Michelle, David, and McKenzie... and baby brother on the way! Enjoy their fall family photos!


I cannot wait for the family to see all of the photos... There are so many cute ones of what I'll call "the many faces of McKenzie". She's such a cutie!














No comments: