Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Thursday, July 2, 2015

Delaware, Ohio Family Photographer: The "B" Twins Turn One!

It's hard to believe it's been six months since I've blogged!!! In fact, it's funny that my last blog of 2014 was of the "B" twins and family, and guess what?? They're one year old now!! So, it was time for our summer session. We met at Highbanks MetroPark on a beautiful evening after days and days of rain. I cannot believe how much everyone has grown. It's amazing to think back that I've been watching this family grown for the past three years. I first met Steph and Tim when they booked a first year package for little Brooklynne. Then, I was so happy they called me again when they had twins Jordan and Cole last year. Now, the kids are growing faster than ever! Enjoy some of the photos from our session! A big thank you to this wonderful family! I always enjoy our sessions!! I hope there are more in the future as the kids grow up, too! :)


The boys!


Cole was all smiles!


Jordan is more serious, but we got some smiles out of him! :)


Brooklynne was all smiles!! So adorable!



LOVE THIS!!!


The whole crew!


Three peas in a pod! :)

No comments: