Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Monday, December 8, 2014

Delaware, OH Family Photographer: The "B" Twins - Double the Fun!

Time sure flew by this summer and fall! I cannot believe it was already time for my 6-month session with the "B" twins, Jordan and Cole!! They have grown up so big since I first met them in June for their newborn session.  These two are the most laid-back, easy-going kids I've EVER photographed!!  We were shooting away for almost two hours and I never once heard a complaint from either of them!  Not a peep!!  They are real professional models, I guess!  They looked so adorable in their hats and outfits.  And, if you think one baby in a basket is cute, try squeezing in two!  Double the cuteness!  Enjoy!!




Cole is a happy boy!
Jordan is just way too cute... it should be illegal! :)


Oh my goodness... I have no words for this... :)

So precious... Cole is getting some love from big sis Brooklynne.


The whole family, including mom and dad Steph and Tim.  What a great pic!! 

I thought this looked too cute - Dad has his hands full! :)

Brooklynne is too precious!

And, again... I melt...  Happy Holidays!! :)

No comments: