Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Delaware, Ohio Newborn Twins Photographer: Twins are Twice as Nice! Meet Jordan and Cole!


This weekend, I got to catch up with some of my loyal clients, I got to see how much little Brooklynne has grown, and I got to meet their new twin baby BOYS!  Brooklynne is such a great big sis and loves the "babies!"  You may remember when she was first born.  Now she's one-and-a-half years old.  Meet Jordan Christopher and Cole Richard!  Boy, do they have their hands full... how fun! :)


Cole modeled my new sock monkey hat and I think it looks adorable!  He just loved to pose for me!


Jordan is an adorable little apple.
Little cuddlers!

Sooooo cute!







No comments: