Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Saturday, March 6, 2010

Dayton, Ohio Newborn Photographer: Birth Announcement Designs

So many babies, so little time... Already there have been two Harrington Photography newborns in 2010 (conrats to Kaitlyn's and Keegan's families) and I'm anticipating quite a few more before the year's over. You'll see more of the two newborns and get to watch them grow up over the next year, too.

Anyway, both of the families asked me to design birth announcements, which I was more than excited to do. I had these done weeks ago, but wanted to give the parents time to mail them to loved ones before revealing them on the blog. Enjoy!

I can create two different styles of announcements - press printed and photo card. Kaitlyn's family chose the press printed card, which is on a thicker, card-stock style paper and is two sided (we carry the theme over on the back). Check out their polka-dot themed two-sided annoucement!


Keegan's parents chose the photo card which is printed on high quality photo paper just like a photograph! Lighter weight and more economical.


Both clients provided their input on information they wanted included, design style, color, size, and more!! I love merging a clients' vision with my own to create something unique.

Birth announcements have special packaging prices when coupled with a package of Baby's First Year Sessions! Send me an email for more information at sheri@harringtonphotos.net.

No comments: