Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Columbus, Ohio Photographer: Zachary's Portraits

This weekend I had the pleasure of photographing little Zachary. We paid his family a visit over in their new neighborhood in Apple Valley - a quiet, peaceful lake resort community. Have to admit - Adam and I would love to move out to the country and leave the city behind, but our work keeps us here for now. :) We are still semi-country in the outskirts of Delaware, I suppose. We started the afternoon with a few shots at their new home. Zach (and their dog Buster) seemed to know that I wanted their pictures so they did their best to avoid the camera, but I think it still made for some very cute photos.

Buster can see me from across the porch with my zoom lens and just knows not to look that way! :)

I thought this pose Zach made on his own was just so cute...

Next we went to the playground on the lake's beach. Zach finally worked up the courage to slide (and climb the slide) by himself. I was able to catch quite a few genuine smiles here.

So precious - daddy pushing him on the big kid swing.

Awww... there's that handsome smile!


Thanks for the fun day Mike, Julie, Zach, and Buster!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics!!! You do a great job Sheri! You finally got that smile from him. He has a great one when he feels like doing it for the camera. Thanks for coming and spending the day with us.

Kristin Grote said...

Great photos Sheri! We will have to get you to do some for Evan! These are just wonderful!

Pam Taylor said...

Thanks so much for sharing the wonderful photos you took of Zach and Buster. I love them!! Plan to share them with others as well!

Judy Coy said...

Loved the pictures, Shari...you certainly have the skills needed to get some great shots! Here I thought family pictures always had to have the shadow of a thumb in them or to be off-center...who knew?