Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Thursday, June 25, 2009

Dayton, Ohio Wedding Photographer: Leanne & Joshua Part II

I am having so much fun working with the wedding photos of Leanne and Josh. I just had to post a few more and I wanted to give you two something to enjoy until I can finish the rest hopefully by the end of next week. Enjoy!

Another favorite of the bride.


So, I was in a black & white editing mood today...

The idea for this shot came from several other photographers I've seen. My concept (whether correct or not) was that the couple did not see each other before the wedding, but held hands on opposite sides of the door... no speaking... no peeking. I think it worked!! So romantic! A great idea for future couples.


Hopping into the limo...


Their first dance.

Finally, a great capture from Adam - I love the off-centeredness of the shot and the emotion between a father and his little girl. Way to go Adam!

No comments: