Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Dayton, Ohio Photographer: Ashley & Sam Engagement Session

This weekend I had an engagement photo session with future Harrington Photography bride and groom - Ashley and Sam. The weather was perfect and the scenery was absolutely beautiful at Charleston Falls Nature Preserve near Dayton. I had never been there before, but Ashley and Sam were quite familiar with the location - it's where Sam proposed!! I definitely recommend it as a great photo location because of all the great scenery and textures. I hope to get to explore it again sometime with my hubby and pups. :)

I had a great time with these two. I met them a few weeks ago when I did Ashley's family's photo session (see below). You can really see how much they care about each other in the photos. And I am in LOVE with how they turned out - so bright and colorful! It was great natural lighting back in the woods.

Here are a few for you to enjoy.



Trying out a little creativity...



This is so adorable...



"Hey ba-by..." Haha! LOVE it! You two have such chemistry together.

A little fun: "Yay! We're engaged!"

I can't wait until the wedding, it will be so much fun!!

No comments: