Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Sunday, May 24, 2009

Columbus, Ohio Photographer: Final HDR Project

Tonight my final project in my HDR class is due. The only rule was that it had to include people (which if you know anything about HDR, that makes for a HUGE challenge since HDR subjects are easiest when stationary). It's hard to ask someone to sit COMPLETELY still while you shoot 9 images of them.

Anyways, my friends Nate and Maria were so nice to pose for me at the park across from my house. Here is the result. How adorable! Thanks for your help you two!

Cross your fingers for an "A"!

No comments: