Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Saturday, May 16, 2009

Columbus, Ohio Photographer: HDR Happy

So, I finally broke down and purchased a license for the HDR software I wanted. I got a beautiful deal on it, so I couldn't say no. And now, I'm a little HDR-Happy. (They warned me about this... don't HDR EVERYTHING!!)

Here are three recent projects I've been working on. Last week I had a project to compose an interior shot with exterior lighting coming in. To get my inspiration, I called the kind people at Columbus' BoMA (Bar of Modern Art) to see if I could shoot some images of their stained glass windows. Here is the result.

And, for this week's outdoor shot, I chose an exterior image of BoMA. It is a former church converted to a night club/restaurant/event hall. Very, very cool! I made it a little bit spooky looking too. It was an overcast yuck-o day.

Finally, I took this image at Greenlawn Cemetery earlier this month, but never processed it. A lot of wild looking tombs and mausoleums there if you've never been! Great for (HDR) photographers.

No comments: