Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Butterflies for Baby

I'm so behind on my blogging! I've been keeping very busy with photo sessions and special projects! Here is a peek at one of those special projects!

Baby Sophia is due in September, and her mommy and daddy (Beth & Chris) are decorating her bedroom in butterflies - how sweet! :) My mission was to take photos at the Butterflies and Blooms display at the Franklin Park Conservatory to frame for her room. I framed a 10"x10" of this photo (my favorite!).
And then 5"x5"s of these two.

And gave them as gifts... I hope you enjoy, Beth & Chris!

No comments: