Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Sunday, March 16, 2008

Destination Imagination Competition

Saturday was the regional competition for Destination Imagination (DI) at Sinclair Community College. I shot photos for the Miamisburg teams, and caught a few other cute sights along the way. Here is a peek at the day!

Team Miamisburg - performing the improv problem "Chorific." (The team ended up placing third.)


The 'Burg teammates have really grown to love each other.

Scoping out the competition.

Randomly cute.

The team from Centerville places weights on their balsa wood structure in "Switch."

An Oakwood team races their vehicles around an obstacle course in "Obstacles, of Course."

No comments: