Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Saturday, March 8, 2008

Blizzard Fun!

I ended up skipping my shoot at the Columbus Blue Jackets' game due to the blizzard-like conditions. As of today, it was no longer blizzard-like, but an actual blizzard. Our snow dogs had a day of fun! Click on one of the photos to see the entire album.

Why we love Tator Tots...








Why Mr. Booce is the greatest pup in the world...




1 comment:

Adam said...

Brutus is the best. He is my hero!