Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Delaware, Ohio Family Photographer: The "S" Family Grows with Love!

It's hard to believe that "baby" Nicolas is close to celebrating his first birthday already! It seems like I just took his maternity and newborn photos! (Click the links to take a look back.)  I know that baby's first year flies by - I just experienced that myself, but time needs to slow itself down already! Nicolas is just the cutest little thing... I could pinch his little cheeks all day long! Enjoy the photos of Nicolas and his family! Everyone looked so great in the photos! He has two proud big sibs - Sophie and Keegan, too, and obviously his parents - Beth and Chris.






Big sis Sophie was great at posing! :)



Big brother Keegan was looking handsome!



Sibling love! They posed like this on their own!






The boys!



The girls!



And, two great family photos!

No comments: