Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Monday, June 9, 2014

Delaware, Ohio Family Photographer: Meet the "G" Family

Last weekend, my cousin Ben brought his whole family into town from Wyoming. We had a wonderful party where we all got to catch up and got ALL of the kids, grandkids, and great-grandkids together on my father's side of the family. That made for some hilarious photos with 11 little ones!  Anyway, Ben's stepmother Mary (my aunt) was brilliant and requested that I get a few shots of the family together. We snuck out for a few shots at Brukner Nature Center in Troy. Enjoy!


The whole family - Mary and Mark, and his son Ben with Adrianna, and their kids Christian, Brianna, Alexandria, and Dariusz.



Meet Christian!


Meet Alexandria!


Meet Dariusz... he kept giving me this sweet face and smile all night long... (I think he likes me!)
Meet

Brianna!

No comments: