Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Thursday, October 10, 2013

Delaware, Ohio Pet & Family Photographer: Heather & Scamp - The Sweetest Doggy Ever!

Welcome to my FAVORITE time of the year! I think this is always my clients' favorite time of the year, too, because this is when business tends to pick up! And, every fall I always enjoy working with some of my regular clients. Scamp and Heather are two of my long-time clients. I only see Scamp once a year, but we're old friends every time we get together for photos. He has also adopted a two-click rule: after two shutter-clicks (photos), he thinks he gets his treat. So cute! :) I think I got some great smiles from him, as always. And, Heather looks great in the purple! I love jewel-tones. Beautiful color with the fall backdrop.

The photos were taken at Highbanks Metro Park - my favorite fall spot. We had to get creative with the shots because doggies are limited to certain areas of the park. Thanks for trusting me to take you to a new location, Heather! Enjoy!



Pretty, pretty colors!






Such a handsome man!  He is ready for Christmas!  :)

No comments: