Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Friday, October 11, 2013

Delaware, Ohio Children's Photographer: Brooklynne Turns One!

I am so happy that I was able to reschedule both of my rained-out weekend sessions from last weekend. The fall weather has been gorgeous this week! Last night was no exception! I got to catch up with Brooklynne and her parents Steph and Tim. I last photographed Brooklynne when she was six months old. It's amazing how fast kids grow up. She's a cute little lady now! Enjoy that adorable grin of hers!!

The photos were taken at my favorite hangout - Highbanks Metro Park.



This is why I love Highbanks in the fall!  Beautiful light and colors!


Love, love, love this close-up!  Her eyes are beautiful!




Crazy hair!  :)


Great family portrait at the end of a session.  We wore the poor girl out! :)

No comments: