Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Delaware, Ohio Pet Photographer: Happy Birthday to Smoky!

I am back from my worldly travels and cannot wait to post photos of some of the amazing places I saw. I am so fortunate to have had this experience and can't wait to travel abroad again. Stay tuned for photos from Rome, Paris, Amsterdam, Gibraltar, and more!
But for now, it's back to business. My return from vacation kicks off my busiest time of year. I traveled to Dayton yesterday to pick up my kitty from my parents' house and made time for a quick photo session to commemorate Smoky's 10th birthday next month. I hope you enjoy his photos, Diane and Kelly!
You can blame the hat on me! Sorry Smoky! :)


I love how he smiles and poses for the photos, too!






No comments: