Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Delaware, Ohio Children's Photographer: Henry Turns One!

What a difference a few months makes... I got to meet up with Henry and his family this past weekend for his one year photos.  It is amazing to look back on his photos from October! He has grown so much! I'm sure his mom and dad think so, too! He's on the move and starting to walk with some help, so watch out, here he comes! :)  I'm so glad I'm getting to see him grow up and getting to stay in touch with Bonnie, my friend from grade school.  Hope we get to do this again soon!

The weather was beautiful again, a little hot if anything.  We met at Cox Arboretum in Dayton, near our hometown.

You should have heard his adorable giggle with the bubbles!! So cute!

No comments: