Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Saturday, September 4, 2010

Columbus, Ohio Children's Photographer: Meet Baby Rahman!

I have been waiting a long time to meet this little guy. My friend Shayla had been e-mailing me her pictures of him and I instantly loved his little smile, big eyes, and poofy hair. :) And, today, I finally got to meet the little 3-month old Rahman Amari, or "Deuce" or "Amari" or "Rahman Jr." or whatever you want to call him. :)

Shayla and I have been friends since I moved to Columbus and we worked together. You may remember way back when, I took Shayla and (big) Rahman's engagement pictures. Gosh, that may have even been before I kept this blog! Then, I photographed their wedding on New Year's Eve several years ago. And here we are today, with their adorable little family.

Love this expression! Just one of many of his signature looks!


A little football picture for Daddy.



What a gorgeous family!!


What a precious angel! Like father, like son (see their wedding post!)

Dreaming about football... My photos wore him out!

And then I stayed too long chatting that he woke back up and was less than pleased to still see me there, and nonetheless, I had yet another prop for him to wear!

Little Rahman is just too cute! Thanks so much for spending the afternoon with me. Enjoy the pics!

No comments: