Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Thursday, October 9, 2014

Delaware, Ohio Family Photographer: Baby #2 On the Way for the "S" Family!

Last weekend I had the privilege of capturing my good friends Beth, Joel, and Avery's family photos before Baby #2 arrives later this month. Baby Stanley is due on Halloween!! They are planning to be surprised once again as to whether they are having a baby boy or baby girl. My guess was another girl from the start. But, now I'm totally getting the little boy vibe. Hmmm... I can't wait to find out!
Avery was a total ham for our session! She loves playing dress up (loved my tu-tus!) and loves smiling and saying, "Cheese!" She clearly loves her Mommy and new baby! Too cute!! She held her belly just like Mommy!



Beautiful ladies! :)

Oh.My.Gosh. I melt!!! This was all Avery. I was getting out some props and she came marching over, giggling away, in her Mommy's shoes!



Love, love, LOVE it!

We couldn't leave Joel out!

Hehehe!

Boy or girl???

Hehehe! The things we'll do to get a shot! I actually think I like the outtake the best! :)

Gorgeous couple!!



Adorable!!


Love... congrats you two! And best wishes! Can't wait to meet the little one!

No comments: